STATE OF MAMA: Music & Business Collective
A division of Mamapalooza™ Inc. and MamaMember.com
Here's the deal-i-o with 'State Of Mama' - working towards a common goal.
1) Fill out the the Application
2) Become a 'Member' of Mamapalooza $74.99 (Covers internet and web update fees)
3) Every Co-op member must sign up for a job within the collective: Graphics, Social Media, Booking, PR, Group Leader(s), Data Collection.
4) Each artist has a yearly plan within the Co-op: One gig per group per month, co-promotion through all our channels and through each other, social media awareness raising, group database collection. Plus membership includes one major launch bi-annually per artist: One CD launch, one tour launch, one new website launch, one contest announcement.
5) Co-op members must participate in a monthly phone call with the team leader. (*members may miss no more than 4 phone calls annually - or must make special arrangements to communicate privately at a separately designated time).
6) Includes a message board
7) Includes optional additional $74.99 (suggested payment) to cover Co-op postcard and compilation CD costs
8) Perks include: website listing and links here. MamaFeatures listings and announcements at Mamapalooza, MingleMediaTV participation and play, Connections to MamaZip event coordinators around the country and Mamazina Magazine Features.
9) SIGN UP NOW & PAY
* Members can be voted out of a group by majority vote for lack of Co-op participation.
Now Mama artists, musicians, pr, graphics, business and services Mom & Pops can join a state-wide cooperative, and work with other like-minded people for the mutual benefit of all; Mamapalooza Media, MamaZip Event Coordinators, Our network and weekly online TV, Social Media Partnerships and more to connect the dots for local performances, album releases, tours, networking, support, product launches, mentoring - AND you'll get a whole team to work with you for the most successful, amazing and positive year you've had yet!
This offer is limited to minimum 6, and max 15 artists annually, per state as of launch period through winter 2011. Shared duties and a community spirit truly raise the bar for getting the word out about your project. See The Most Amazina Artists l Find MamaZip Events.